The GW-132 Button Type Dimming Controller features a user-friendly smartphone application and wireless Bluetooth Mesh V5.0 for decorative street lighting. The GW-132 features the On/Off switch, automatic connection between the smartphone application and nodes within 5 seconds, dimming capabilities from 1-100 by increments of one (1), separated multi-infinite streets/roads application with the same APP, an evacuation/SOS strobe function, the ability to automatically reset following a power outage as to next schedule point, each fixture icon will have an identification, “PR” can be turn On/Off with and without schedule, each NODE has capability of Calendar/Day Light Saving Time, Fixture/NODE with issue will fail off. The core components utilize an enhanced 51 kernel control chip and a one-line Bluetooth Mesh wireless communication module. As a result, the product is powerful, lightweight, reliable, easy to install and maintain, and more cost effective than most intelligent control systems on the market.
The GW-132 meets the Mesh Protocol of Bluetooth Smart V5.0 communication standards and provides advantages such as flexible networking, strong anti-interference/long distance communications of up to 600 feet between nodes, and the ability to support multiple groups of streetlights with a maximum of infinity nodes. The GW-132 has a built-in light control circuit to automatically detect light intensity in the external environment and turn the streetlight on or off accordingly. The GW-132 has a 12-year warranty -one to one replacement.
- Automatic connection between the smartphone application and nodes within 5 seconds NOTE both Bluetooth and power to the fixtures MUST be on
- Evacuation/SOS strobe function
- Automatic reset following a power outage as to the next schedule point
- Separated multi-infinite streets/roads application with the same APP
- Each fixture icon will have an identification, “PR” can be turn On/Off with and without schedule
- “PR” can be turn On/Off with and without schedule
- Each NODE has capability of Calendar/Day Light Saving Time
- Fixture/NODE with issue will fail off
- The GW-132 features an on/Off switch