Gateway International offers customers cable and wiring harnesses made to customer specifications. These are used primarily by lighting fixture OEMs and may include photocontrol receptacles made to ANSI C136.10 (3 pin) or C136.41 (7 pin) designs. A wide assortment of terminations are available as well as wire types and lengths. Gateway International can provide innovative packaging to go directly to your assembly operation. Cable Harnesses are made in a UL, CE, ISO listed facility. RoHS certification is available.
Gateway International 360 has unparalleled industry expertise, and our highly trained sales specialists are prepared to help you make informed decisions about the vast product offerings available for the OEM marketplace, including wire, cable, interconnect, and wire management tubing solutions.
Our Supply Chain Solutions (including product enhancement and packaging services) provide significant cost savings and efficiency improvements to the manufacturing process.
- Short lead times. Low cost air shipping available. Shipped from China to your location in most global destination.
- Gateway may offer alternative termination suppliers to save production time or cost.
- Stock can be held in our New Castle, Delaware, warehouse.
- Engineering support and assistance is available from professionals who understand fixture manufacturing.
- Mounting hardware and/or terminal strips can be supplied with cable harnesses.
- Cable harness assemblies made to your drawings
- Leads up to 79 inches long.